Anger Management & Impulse Control
What is Criminal Thinking?
Criminal thinking is a program designed to work with those individuals who are making irresponsible or illegal decisions in their life. This program teaches people to identify the thinking errors that led them on a path of destruction, jail, and victimization.
Who benefits from Criminal Thinking Programs?
First time offenders as well as those with a long history of committing crimes.
What types of offenders benefit from this program?
- Grand Larceny
- Petty Larceny
- Grand Theft Auto
- Drug Possession
- Drug Trafficking
- Home Invasion
Stay On T-R-A-C-K
- Think of the consequences before you act
- If anything can go wrong, it will.
- Remember who gets hurt
- Consequences to family, community, and self.
- Act on plans to make a responsible choice
- What gets you in trouble?
Past memories are poison.
- Check your thinking
- Is this act right or wrong?
Examine your conscience.
- Keep thinking responsible thoughts
- Plan ahead.
Dismiss irresponsible thoughts and replace with responsible thoughts.
Is your will to change stronger than your will to resist?
Call us for details!